Monday 21 November 2016

Podcast's I'm loving

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of podcasts. In fact, I couldn't even name any new songs because I have traded my radio/Spotify listening for podcasts. There are so many different podcasts out there to choose from but these are some of my favourites...
  • Elise gets crafty: This is probably my favourite podcast of all time. I have to admit I am playing catch up as I only discovered her podcast at the beginning of summer but nonetheless I am absolutely loving it. As it says in the title, Elise hosts a weekly podcast featuring other creatives. The podcast usually discusses creative small business' but sometimes derails to other creative topics too. I personally find this podcast so inspiring; every time I've listened to an episode I feel so driven and motivated. 
  • LadyGang: In all honesty, this is one that I haven't got into until just recently but what I've heard so far -I love. The podcast involves the trio of Keltie Knight, Jac Vanek and Becca Tobin who are joined with a different celebrity each week to chat about life in Hollywood. In translation, if you are looking for a hilarious, down to earth podcast where no topic is out of bounds then this is the one for you. The laughter and true celeb stories within this podcast are so infectiously funny that you can't help but have a little giggle with it too. As I am a huge Center Stage fan I, of course, loved the episode with Amanda Schull; but another favourite of mine has been the Ashley Tisdale one too. You can have a look at some of their episodes and guests here
  • Ladies Who Lunch: This podcast, involving YouTubers Ingrid Nelson and Kate Valdes, is probably the rawest podcast I have listened to. Discussing topics' more off the beaten track, like sexuality, stereotypes, the structure of marriage, jealousy and envy as well as introversion, it's hard not to love these honest episodes about topics we so rarely talk about. Having said this, the energy that both Nelson and Valdes radiate around these topics are light, bubbly and friendly which makes these heavy topics easier to listen to whilst doing anything. 
  • Just a Spoonful: Hosted by Kaitlyn Plyley, this podcast is more of a monthly thing or whenever possible as it revolves around those living with chronic illness and disability. Both Kaitlyn and featured guests talk about how they live, what they live for whilst also having a giggle and swear here and there. As someone who suffers from multiple chronic illnesses', this really is a breath of fresh air for me to find something easy to listen to but also relatable on a personally level. 

What Podcasts have you been loving lately? Share below
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig